Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blessings


I can not tell you how blessed I feel!! I am so thankful for so many things: The ability to write how I feel and release all the feelings that are built up inside of me, whether anyone reads them or not; The opportunity to manifest this and collect an income that can help pay for all my dreams; The chance to work by myself and process and learn; The chance to work with all these other people and learn about myself through them; To concoct mad meals and have the internet to search out amazing new recipes; to sit in the sun watching the leaves change and listen to the birds chirp; sweating it out on the beach at 27c and then going for a swim, the list goes on and on.

We all create out stories and we all must take responsibility for their creation. I am reminded of this constantly as I am on this journey in this magical place. Yesterday, I chose to create a new story. I sat down and created a vision board made up of pictures, colours and symbols cut out of magazines. I look at it for inspiration; journeys, movement, plants and trees, beautiful moving bodies,…. After my vision board I sat and read an amazing article about the turning point that is coming at this time, the end of the mayan calendar. I wish to share it with you and hope you enjoy it http://www.thepowerpath.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=386:october-forecast-2011&catid=17:monthly-forecasts&Itemid=65
This lead me to a video on the high priestess and transforming one’s outward intelligence into one’s inner wisdom. Which further lead me to a deep meditation, yoga session and chakra cleansing. All of these things helped me to release and to appreciate what I had and to prepare for my new world view :D

I would like to thank you all for who you are, for all that you have showed me, and for the beautiful words of compassion and comradery you sent me. Many blessings on this journey we are wondering through in these human bodies.

No comments: